Warehousing management requires state-of-the-art technology for effective, efficient tracking of inventory. TTI has successfully invested in the best inventory tracking systems, enabling our clients to better manage their stock.
A fully flexible inventory tracking system can be scaled to each client’s requirements. Features include:
- Secure cloud-based inventory tracking
- Remote-access warehousing management
- Upload new work orders
- Review existing orders in process
- Monitor usage, low-level/re-order, backorder quantity and out-of-stock status
- Check the real-time status of sample inventory
- Advanced product transport tracking system
- Customized by client to meet specific needs
- Monitors all products from warehouse, in route and upon arrival at destination
- All products are bar coded or serial coded for easy tracking, inspection and re-shelving
TTI is proud to offer state-of-the-art warehousing management and storage services, efficiently and securely managing clients’ inventory.
Our full-service warehouse boasts thousands of square feet of rack space, is temperature and humidity controlled and is equipped with a full sprinkler and central monitoring system so your equipment and materials are always safe.
TTI can be your complete warehouse facility and logistics function-all under one roof. As an agent for UniGroup, our reach extends to our network of more than 700 warehouse locations across the U.S.